Monday, October 19, 2015

October 18, 2015 - 31 Days to Better Genealogy - Day 18


31 Days of Genealogy - Day 18
This one you might not agree with, but at least hear me out.

Day 18 - Put a Family Tree Online

Your To-Do
If you don't already have a family tree online, ask yourself why you don't. Consider ways that you can get your research out there -- and have some cousin bait! If a traditional online tree isn't for you -- and that's alright! -- think about some of the other ways you can, such as blogging or a Facebook group. 

If you do already have a tree online, consider if there are other places you should post it, such as blogging.

*****

In addition to this blog, I've submitted my tree to familysearch.org, wikitree.com ... I'm doing a bit more to move my tree online.

No comments:

Post a Comment